Friday, September 18, 2020

Group Blog

 I've decided that I'll be working by myself. Although I didn't really want to work with myself. I only know a few people. Out of the people I know and asked if they wanted to work, they already had an idea in mind. I thought about who else I knew but couldn't think of no one. And because we're online and not in person I can't become friends with anyone that I don't already know. This project is a lot though but there's a lot of time. I'll definitely have to use my time more wisely without procrastinating. Now that I'm thinking about it, this is the first big project that I'm working alone. But there's a first time for everything.

I'm not 100% sure if I can get outside aid, meaning people not in the class to help but hopefully, I can. My brother is a film major in college so I'm going to asking him for ideas. He was always creative especially when it came to creating a story. I should be able to bounce ideas off of him to create a good product. Although all the work is still going to be done by me. The three different media that I have to make. That part is most likely going to be the most stressful. I also have to edit the entire movie but I do have experience with that. This is going to be a lot to take on alone. But this isn't something that I can't do, I simply need to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment