Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing: The Commercial Blog

 In today's class we were told to upload our commercial clips onto google drive and remove it off the computer. After I uploaded the clips I shared it to my group mates so they can work on editing at home. Aridsondez went home and edited the background music into the first clip. Unfortunately Pinnacle Studios wasn't working so we couldn't start on the editing process. But as a group we've come up with a plan on our general idea of what we're going to do on the editing part. We're going to do fade transition into other clips. We're also going to do black screen cut in's to give inspirational quotes. Hopefully the next class the software will work. But if it doesn't work we'll be forced to do the editing portion at home. I think everything will come together in the end.

I've always seen people I know edit videos and I've done editing with my small dance clips with my friend said prior. I'm assuming that it won't be that hard to actually accomplish. Depending on how my group mates are feeling that day we can actually get a lot of work done. We as a group joke around a little too much. But when we're focused we can actually get a lot of progress done and if we work on it at home it'll be perfect. I'm just scared that our finished product will look bland and boring. The next class period we'll be a productive one. If we aren't arguing the entire time. But we work together on each individual blog to see what happened that class. I feel like blogging is a good way to keep track of our progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment