Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction

Hello I'm Marckins and I'm a student in the Fort Lauderdale Cambridge program. This is my second year at the school and first year taking Aice classes. I'm taking Aice Media, Aice Global Perspectives, and Aice General Paper. I've heard everyone talk about how difficult and stressful Aice classes are and I haven't been struggling as much as I thought I would. I've made a lot of friends and I have a pretty good time at school. I'm also apart of the band program and I play the trumpet. This takes up most of my time and is really tiring but when performing at a football game or playing against another band, it's really exhilarating. Hopefully in the next two years I get even better at playing the trumpet and do better in school. 
At home I really find myself relaxed the most. I have my alone time and I can catch up on all of my shows that I keep up with. After school I usually go home, watch YouTube videos or anime, then go eat and watch YouTube videos, them go back to watching either YouTube videos or anime. It's around 7 or 8 at night that I'll go do whatever assignment I have to do. I also like playing games although I don't play a lot of games. The games I play are usually either Brawlhalla or Minecraft. I also play the guitar and I'm trying to get better at that, so I find songs I like to listen to and learn how to play it on my guitar. The songs I listen to consist of Rap, Hip-Hop, and RnB. My favorite artist are Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole and Anderson Paak. I also might decide to produce a beat using Fl Studio on my computer. This is my daily routine that I subconsciously follow. 
Although I'm in highschool, I'm the youngest of three boys and I live in a household of four. I have two older brothers that are ages 20 and 23. One of them are in college and attends FAU and the other is a college graduate of UCF. Only one of them lives in the same house as me while the other lives in Orlando. My parents are the other two that live and pay for the house. My mom is a worrywart and can sometimes be clumsy but she does love me and my brother's. My dad on the other hand is usually serious and can sometimes be scary but he does provide the most for the family. They're both of Haitian origin and want to go back to Haiti after me and my brother's are self efficient. When were all together we're always laughing and making new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment