Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Fixing Script & Storyboard

During the filming process, things didn't go to plan. Meaning that I didn't follow the script or storyboard like I thought I would. But I don't think that it's bad because the film is better with the changes. The script had a general wording to it. So I'd have lines for the characters and however they were to say would work. But the new scenes that we recorded changed the script. So I have to go back and change the lines. Although after the edit touch ups that should be simple. This'll also be just as simple with the storyboard. The storyboard is going to be slightly different though. 

The storyboard is going to take more effort. The process would generally be the same as the script but not entirely. Drawing the storyboard took a lot of time. I'd put a lot more time than I thought into drawing them. I thought I did a pretty decent job. Now I'd have to erase the scene and create the new ones. Although in the end it shouldn't be too difficult. And I don't draw in my pass time, but I did enjoy drawing the scenes out. The final product of the storyboard should be close replica of what's going on in the film. Hopefully it doesn't take as long as it did before. 

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment