Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog

This weekend I had planned on both Saturday and Sunday preventing us from filming. On Saturday I had to attend two different birthday parties and it was raining. There was a party for my aunt and uncle that overlapped. Even before they started, we were going to film but Aridsondez had an issue. The following day I had morning church service and brunch with my siblings and cousins. We also didn't plan to record on Sunday. The brunch lasted longer than expected so filming was out of the question again. We've decided that we won't wait for next week and record during the week. Although I hope it won't interfere with Aridsondez’s track practice. Also, the problem with recording during the week is the shorter amount of time that we'll have.


Today was the first day of the weekend and it didn't go well. Yet again we didn't record. Aridsondez had other homework due and time flew by him. By the time he was finished, it was pitch black outside. Tomorrow I'll make sure that all of us are on the same page. On Wednesday I'll have mandatory band practice to attend that ends at 6 so we won't be able to film then. But for the rest of the week, we'll record at least 2-3 more times. We have to work even harder to catch up since we missed the first two weekends to record. But if we're all working hard, we'll be able to get it done. Our movie can and will come out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment