Monday, February 10, 2020

Location, Participants, Health, & Schedule

Details for LPHS are the details for the location, Participants, Health and safety and Schedule. This slide goes into detail on what the LPHS of our film will be. Finding a location wasn't hard, we used the same location from our music video that we did in the middle of the year. It's a great neighborhood. Schedule was hard to make but when I thought about it, I made the perfect Schedule. It takes into account everything and gives us more than enough time to do this project accurately. Health and safety wasn't hard. I already knew what measures were put in place to ensure our well-being. Participants weren't final. I know that 3 people including me will participate but I don't know if the other people will be also participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment