Thursday, February 6, 2020

Script Blog

When doing the script about the character movements, movements of the camera and angles it was really hard to do. I had to consult my team and we had to think of a story to write about. The story we already made from our pitch but we have to figure out the details. The slides that I made are the script. It doesn't outline everything but it does outline what the characters are doing. The story is explained in the dialogue so it was hard making the script without that. I tried to implement most camera angles in my script. Including high angle, low angle tilt and even more. I didn't force the movements. It fits right into the story. Including the camera movements those were easy. Figuring out the story was the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment