Thursday, December 24, 2020

Editing Blog | The Main Process

After putting the clips in order I realized that I hadn't reached 5 minutes. I'm kind of nervous and worried that I haven't reached the proper time. Although I'm not too stressed since I still can re-shoot. It's a problem though because I followed the storyboard. I guess I didn't follow the storyboard strictly enough. I made 6 pages with 6 boxes each so I'd have enough time to cut stuff out. But it seems that a lot of the clips were not 5 seconds or longer. This is still concerning since I filmed basically the entire movie already. There are some scenes that I haven't filmed and will in the re-shoot. Other than that everything is going well.

Davinchi Resolve is pretty easy to use. I'm learning more things that'll make the editing process easier. Very minute details. Things such as being able to insert a clip between two clips. Or being able to replace a clip that's already been placed. Also being able to drag and drop new clips if need be. I thought it was going to be more difficult than it actually is. At least in the editing process I don't have to be worried. For now at least, something may occur later that might be an issue. Until I can plan a re-shoot, I'm just going to edit the clips I currently have.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment