Sunday, December 20, 2020

Film Blog | Second Day of Filming

 The second day of filming went just as smoothly as the first. We did what we needed to do though. I scenes were shot by the end of the day. And I don't think I could be an actor if I wanted to either. Although none of my scenes were difficult. My directing still wasn't up to par. Although it was better than the first day. The location we used to film was my garage. I think it's a good representation of an abandon building, kind of. There's a lot of random things in my garage so you can pass it off as an abandon building. 

When making the script, I made lines for each character. Although while recording, I'd tell my cousin what to say and he'll say it how he feels his character would say it. When he did this it the scenes came to life. I didn't do nearly as well on my scenes. But filming today was easy. We didn't run into any problems throughout the process. Keeping track of what the characters should be wearing was a little worrying. I wasn't sure if we were recording the right scenes with the right clothing, especially when my cousin questioned it. But everything was recorded right in the right costumes. Now that I have the scenes, I'm excited for editing. 

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment