Sunday, December 27, 2020

Film Blog | Re-shoot

 With some of the scenes I ran into issues. Other scenes I just didn't record or they need to be re-shot. We were able to re-shoot in a timely manner. Some of the beginning scenes were somehow lost so we started with those. With these 4 or 5 scenes we gained an extra 20 seconds. Which is good because I was behind a lot before editing anything out. There was one scene in particular that sponslor got messed up. Whenever you'd play the audio there would be a low static kind of sound. Because of this I couldn't use that scene which further messed up the storyboard. But we re-shot so we were back on track.

We were also able to finally record some missing scenes. There's are a couple scenes during the evening that was never shot because of bad scheduling. The scene only included Jesson which is played by my brother but most of the time he's at work. But I planned that we would film it on a day that he's actually off. After filming all of these scenes hopefully we're over the 5 minute mark. After re-filming and I start the re-edit process then I should have all the clips I need. Everything on the storyboard should be filmed properly. I also hope that each scene that we recorded is actually the right amount of time. When we re-recorded the amount of time for each clip seemed right. Although the first and second days recording I also thought that the clips were long enough. 

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment