Monday, December 28, 2020

Editing Blog | Re-Edit

 The entire process is basically done. Filming and editing. Although I am unclear and the postcard, other than that I've finished. I went back through the film to add the missing scenes or replaced scenes that had a problem. Now everything is lined up with the storyboard. It's also over just a little bit over 5 minutes. There was a lot to edit since I didn't edit in the titles the first two times. Learning how to add the texts onto the screen wasn't that difficult. I didn't expect it to be too difficult in the first place but it was quite easy. Also making sure that they'd disappear when needed was somehow fun to properly make.

Editing the entire film was kind of stress. Although on the other hand it was fun. For the music selection just used the three that I got online. I tried to create a sneaky instrumental track but I don't think it worked out well. I did however create a instrumental beat total aside from it. In the end I just got a sneaky beat I found online. It was a lot more difficult to choose this time too since I was looking for something so specific. Not a super energetic sneaky kind of instrumental but very low-key. But all that's left are the small touch ups. After that the film will be complete.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment