Thursday, December 10, 2020

Film Blog | Not Able to Film

 So far I, unfortunately, haven't been able to film. I've had a lot of school work to do. When I do want to film I can't because of my cousin's schedule. Hopefully this weekend I can start because I'm running out of time. I also need to play out how many scenes I'm going to film. I think I'm going to try and film the most amount of scenes that I can with the time I have. But it's also going to be difficult because of the weather. I think most people in Florida hate the cold and that includes me. Although I'm going to have to get it done. But I need to make my schedule. 

The main issue was that my cousin has a job where it's just him and his boss. So he's the only employee. He's usually off on at least Sunday so I know we'll be able to film there. My brother is also apart of the film so I have to make sure that everything fits in with his schedule as well. Or even if it doesn't I could just record his scenes separately. I have most of the locations figured out in my head. If there are some scenes that I don't like because of the locations then I'll just re-film them. And just in case I'm going to go over everything that I need to film. I'm going to film with one of my brother's or cousin's phones since they both have the latest Samsungs and the new iPhones. I'm definitely going to be cautious because I know everything is not going to go according to plan. 

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment