Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Music Selection

 For the music in the film I decided to find music online. Although I did want to try and create my own. I still might but I'm not sure. I haven't added the music to the film yet. I went online to try and find what I think will fit the theme of the film. The film has more of a sad feeling to it. Therefore I searched for those types of background music. I was able to find three tracks with this feeling. I made search to include "copyright free" in my google search. Although I have to remember to give the website the credit. 

When I searched for the music, I only searched for sad tracks. I'm not 100% sure what specific type of sounds I need. I know that I'm going to have to find a spy track. This'll be used for whenever Rickson is scouting and sneaking around. Other than that I'm not exactly sure what else is needed. Maybe before I search online for a sneaky background track, I can try and make one. I've quite familiar with making production tracks so it won't be hard. Especially since it would only be an instrumental. It would only be a few percussion instruments and a short melody. I think I'm going to try it but if not I'll find one online.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment