Friday, December 18, 2020

Film Blog | First Day of Filming

 Filming was a little bit different this time around. There was a lot more to film. I was kind of stressed out since I'm the only one in my group. Although my cousin is being a really big help. He is the main actor as well. Lucky he was free today so we recorded. Although he had work earlier so we started recording the night scenes. Before we started filming I made a list of what needed to be recorded and the time period in which they needed to be recorded. So I started with the day scene, then the evening scene, then the night scenes. I'm glad I did this because it saved some time. Although at first I forgot the script had to match the storyboard when recording so we had to do some retakes. 

To film we used his phone. The camera on his phone is really good since he has a Samsung Galaxy S10. They made the night scenes actually able to be seen. Directing him was iffy though. I don't think I could be a good director. In my mind I'll have how I want the scene to look like without telling him in detail. So he had questions on a lot of scenes because I was not explaining properly. In the end everything was fine. He's a really good actor for someone who hasn't done it before, at least in my opinion. He told me after recording that he actually thinks about certain things to make him feel those emotions. 


via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment