Thursday, December 3, 2020

Website Blog

 I've made a website once before this project. And recalling from my memory it wasn't very difficult at all. It was also for a school project in eighth grade. Similar to the website we were told to use this time, the website is extremely user friendly which made everything easy. Although when I started making my movie website I didn't have many issues. Everything on the website was easily customizable to my preference. When I thought of what I wanted my website to look like, I thought of the title of the movie  "Last Chance" to stand out once you click the website. Originally when I set the words on there I felt like there wasn't enough flare. So I decided to create my own logo with a custom background using this free photoshop website. So the first thing you see on the website is the logo that I created. 

I wanted the website to have a dark type of vibe or feel to it because of how I want the movie to feel. Since the movie isn't a happy kind of film but more of a dark feel I made the theme on the website dark. The logos I created also went along with the theme. I made two other logos for social media accounts. I came up with a little quote that I felt fit the theme of the movie. "Last resort, last hope, last chance." It's supposed to represent how the two main characters are looking at this situation as their last chance to do better or better their lives. It's Rickson's last resort and hope to save his brother's life, but it's also Jessen's last chance to prove that he could do better as a parent and/or role model. So I made this quote as the banner on Youtube and Twitter and I also created another logo just for the profile picture on all the social media. I honestly enjoyed creating the website and I'm looking forward to adding to the website.


via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment