Monday, December 7, 2020

Film Music

 When creating the idea for my film, I bounced ideas off of my brother. He really helped me create the idea for the irony in the film. When I mentioned the music and the type of score, he told me that for the film that's one of the essential parts. Having a strong and emotional drive score in the film is what is going to make the film seem real. The music is what's going to make the audience feel the characters' emotions. With proper editing, I could make this come to life. I often don't watch American-made television shows especially in comparison to anime, Japanese cartoons. In anime, I've noticed how much the music really makes the scenes feel a lot more grand or entertaining. So for me, the music that's in my film has to fit perfectly. I know that I'm going to spend a lot of time trying to search or even make the music. 

I know if I want to use music online I have to contact the creator. Or I could just use completely copyright-free music. I'm just not sure about the amount of copyright-free music that's available. Although I assume there's a hefty amount that can be found especially for projects like this. If I can't find anything online I could try and create the music myself. I don't think I'm all that good at creating music using a program, I think I'm decent. I have FL Studios that I could create songs or instrumental. Using FL Studios would be a good way to create a track for the movie. I'll most likely end up using a song from online. Although it would be interesting to try and create my own song for the film so then I'd have a credit in the music production.


via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment